International: Not a member of the IIBA at the international level? Click here for more info.
*Local LVIIBA: Want to become of a member of the Las Vegas Chapter? It's only $20 for an annual membership.
You may also send a check made payable to "IIBA" with "Las Vegas" and the name of the person the membership is for in the memo line to:
Las Vegas International Institute of Business Analysis (LVIIBA)
PO Box 621447
Las Vegas, NV 89162-1447
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
International Corporate Membership Program
In order to be an IIBA member of the Las Vegas Chapter in good standing, you must join the International organization in addition to our local chapter. The cost of the International membership is $125, and is renewable on an annual basis.
There are numerous benefits to becoming a member of the International Institute of Business Analysis. The benefits of the membership are as follows:
- Access to a free copy of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) v2.0
- Free access to the Online Library of more than 300 books
- Discounted fee for the Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CCBA™) certification exam
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through the IIBA Community Network
- Access to exclusive IIBA monthly publications such as the IIBA BA Connection Monthly newsletter and Quick Tips for Better Business AnalysisTM e-Bulletin
- Eligibility to join a local IIBA Chapter
- Access to a free copy of the Business Analysis Competency Model
- Access to IIBA Webinars featuring a range of professional development topics
- Job search capabilities using the Career Center
- Free access to the Agile Extension to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide
- Access to a free copy of the BABOK® Learning Guide
- Access to Business Analyst Salary Survey results
For more information, visit www.theiiba.org.
Check out the Global Membership FAQ Click Here